<% PM %>
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Board Announcements
Welcome to the forums. New special cards have been added for free! But they only last for a limited time so hurry here!
Check the shop for special event items availible for this month only!

There are four competitions going on right now.
Story Comp #1 - The life of Squigglydoo
Spriting comp #2 - Fish
Drawing Comp #4 - Sony Games - Voting
Card Comp #4 - White Stuff

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Story comp # 1, The life of Squigglydoo
Mr. Squigglydoo
 Posted: Aug 4 2010, 06:59 PM
Quote Post

Group: Admin
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 11

Rep: 1 pts

I squigglydoo command thee to make a comp out of me!!!

Make up the life of me squigglydoo and the best entry wins!!!

You can make it anything you want so good luck and don't forget to be creative!!!

Prizes are as follows:
1st: 5 boosta packs, 1 interest increaser, 100 points, and create next comp.
2nd: 3 boosta packs and 50 points
3rd: 1 boosta pack and 25 points

If you come in last the prize is not rewarded

This comp ends when Squigglydoo says it does

--------------------
PM
^
deejay7
 Posted: Aug 6 2010, 05:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members

Donate
Member No.: 8

Rep: 2 pts

so, do you want a story, as in writing? Or do you want ust a series of pics? Or do you want a sort of comic book combination of the two? Or does it not matter?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Thunder bro
 Posted: Aug 6 2010, 06:37 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Donate
Member No.: 1

Rep: 4 pts

QUOTE (deejay7 @ Aug 6 2010, 05:58 PM)
so, do you want a story, as in writing? Or do you want ust a series of pics? Or do you want a sort of comic book combination of the two? Or does it not matter?

It must be writing.

--------------------
TB Productions TCG Stats
Wins= 5 Losses= 1

My Pokemon: Dawn of the New Era Team
Trainer: Draco
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
MONKEY
 Posted: Aug 7 2010, 11:10 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Donate
Member No.: 2

Rep: 5 pts

The Saga Of Squiggles
Re:The Tale of the Ice Cream Man
By: MONKEY

Having a noodle-shaped mouth due to being a Yoshi-reject wasn't always a good thing. It flapped around a blown out tire in the wind as he walked down the street, getting made fun of by countless youngin's for his appearance.

What they didn't know was that he would end up saving their lives in the end.

The all too familiar ring of the ice cream truck blared through the neighborhood, drawing the kids out of their homes like zombies catching the scent of flesh. Squigglydoo just stayed in his house, noodle-mouth being to wiggly for him to taste any of that decadent, delightful, delicious ice cream. However, he couldn't say that his curiosity wasn't at least slightly piqued every time the ice cream man drove by...

The old man, scraggly and skinny in appearance with a nasal, high-pitched voice which always greeted everyone kindly as he offered his many different treats. No one knew his name because he only referred to himself as 'The Ice Cream Man'. On this particular day, he was parked outside Squigglydoo's house. Squigglydoo looked out his window in tantalizing agony, his wet noodle-mouth drooling moreso than usual. Oh, how he wanted one lick of that frozen concoction! Squigglydoo was desperate, so he grabbed a handful of money and decided this would be the day; the day he would try his first ice cream.

"Heeeelloooo yoooouuuung maaaaaaaan..." The Ice Cream Man said in his nasal voice, staring over Squigglydoo. Squigglydoo became suddenly nervous as he looked at all the different selections. He then decided he'd settle on a pikachu-shaped ice cream bar. It was lemon flavored and the cheeks were gumballs, which sounded good for a start. Squigglydoo received his ice cream and his loopy tongue took one lick of the ice lolly as he walked off, which to his surprise was delicious, but before he could take another lick, he tripped over a pebble and fell to the ground, dropping it on the ground, making it forever unsanitary. "Noooooooooooooooo!!!" The Ice Cream Man cried as tears began to form in his eyes. He then drove away and stopped delivering to the neighborhood.

This was before the disappearances started happening.

"Another one this week..." The news reporter said on the television. Squigglydoo shut it off and stretched his spineless body out, cracking the various cartilages that made him flexible as he was. It was the fourth kid missing in the past month and personally, it began to bug him. Maybe a walk would help him sort things out...

"Squiggles!" An anthropomorphic monkey by the name of Monkey called out, giving him a hug while her friend Daniel just walked silently beside her. "How've you been, my man?"

Squigglydoo didn't say an answer.

"He's probably stressed." Daniel commented, noting the slowness in Squigglydoo's step. It wasn't even due to his limp this time. "All those kids being gone, it bugs you, I bet..."

Squigglydoo looked at the pair and nodded.

Monkey shrugged and her stomach grumbled. "Man, I wish that The Ice Cream Man didn't just up and leave, where else am I going to be able to find my decadent, delightful and delicious ice cream." She asked with a groan as they walked through the neighborhood. They eventually reached the end of 'Rejection Road', the place where rejected characters lived. "Home, sweet home..." Monkey murmured as she headed to her front door, waving goodbye to Daniel and Squigglydoo. She noticed a note hanging out of her mailbox before she went into her house. "Hmm...Sonicteam is actually considering me for something? What scam is this?"

"...So I said to Chris 'You can't drink twenty shots in five minutes, you'd get absolutely blasted'." Daniel went on. The conversation with the Australian man was hard for Squigglydoo to comprehend; it started with religion and how God saved him and went to partying and to drinking. Squigglydoo had no purpose for either. "Sure enough though, Chris drank them all and then he passed out right on the spot. He ended up puking his brains out on the floor and then once that was done he proceeded to eat it. I don't think you've seen what an actual puked brain looks like...it's looks nothing different than an intact brain, actually...!"

Squigglydoo felt the mist condense on his skin. Apparently neither of them were watching where they were going and Daniel fell down a waterfall.

Beyond the waterfall was a warehouse. Squigglydoo was curious. He'd never known a warehouse to be out here...or a waterfall for that matter. As such with curiosity killing kittens, Squigglydoo found it imperative that he go check out the area. However, he was too scared to take the plunge and ride the waterfall down.

"Caw!!! Caw!!!"

Squigglydoo looked up and saw a convenient giant eagle that reminded him a lot of America. The bird landed and lowered its body so that Squigglydoo could climb upon it and then they soared into the air, headed for the warehouse. As they flew by, however, Squigglydoo did not notice the cannons aimed at him.

"FIIIIIIIREEEEEE!!!"

A glob of something in a semi-liquid state that looked of rotting garbage shot at the eagle, hitting it in the wing and sent them diving into the roof of the warehouse. As they crash-landed into a dark room seemingly filled with empty cages, Squigglydoo felt bad for the bird and felt the least he could do for the bird was clean it up. He licked the bird's wing once. It tasted of chocolate.

"If you don't finish eating that, I will..."

Squigglydoo looked down and saw a little boy. Frankie Collins, one of the missing children. This was a surprise...

"Please...I want the ice cream!!!"

Ice Cream!?

Squigglydoo noted the door on the other end of the room and ran through it. The sight was a large vat of ice cream being mixed and a line of children being thrown into the mix; a crazed Ice Cream Man standing there, cackling incessantly. "Ooooooh...soooooo yooooouuuu fiiiiiiinaaaaallyyyy deeeciiiiiideeed tooo shoooooow uuuuup, Squuuuiiiigglyyyy..."

Squiglydoo glared at the Ice Cream Man.

"Seeee whaaat yooouuuu'veee dooooneee? Iiiif yoooouuuu haaadn't triiipeeed aaand ruuuuiiiiineeed myyy iiiiceee creeeaaaam...IIII woooouuuuldn't haaaaveee haaad toooo reeesooort toooo suuuch meeeaaasuuureees..." He said, laughing wildly; moreso than before. "Nooow theeeseee kiiiiids aaaaree paaaayiiiing foooor whaaaat yoooouuu diiiiiiid...Theeeereee beeeecoooomiiiiiiing myyy neeew flaaaavooor oooof thee moooonth...Chooooocoooolaaaateee kiiiiddiiieee cruuuunch...aaaaand noooboooodyyyy caaaan-!"

In his long drawn out drawl, he didn't notice Squigglydoo jumped onto the ladder leading to the platform the Ice Cream Man was standing on and now he was licked...quite litterally. Squigglydoo used his twisted tongue to wrap up the elderly man and he threw him into the vat of ice cream, thus killing him. The Ice Cream Man's last words were "Iiiii'm theee Iiicee Creeeaaaam Maaan..."

Squigglydoo looked at the children triumphantly after saving their lives, but his eyes were met with irritated and depressed gazes. "You ruined our ice cream! No one was thrown in there yet until you killed him! We wanted to die a decadent, delightful, delicious death and you didn't let us!"

He then proceeded to get beat up by all the children, returning a few months later to Monkey who was busy on her computer doing something with a little game called Ar Tonelico. "Hey Squiggles!" She greeted as usual as he walked in her door without knocking, for she never locked it. "Oh, tough break. I heard about how you got beat up to. So, I thought that maybe I could get you a job with my cousin who lives in Spinoff Drive. His name is Thunder Bro."

Squigglydoo stood there, listening to what she had to say and then they found themselves standing outside the large game company TB Productions. Thunder Bro seemed to own this place, according to Monkey, but she would help out a little bit. Monkey led him through the door and into an office where a Hammer...no, Thunder Bro was sitting, playing Pokemon HeartGold and grinning in success as he beat Red for the 6.98153x10^160th time.

"Um...cousin?"

Thunder Bro was drawn from his game and took one look at Squigglydoo gasping in delight. "I love him; when can he start?"

Monkey smiled and clapped her hands. "Immediately!"

And thus Squigglydoo became a worker at TB Productions as the prize package dealer we all know and love.

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Thunder bro
 Posted: Aug 8 2010, 07:40 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Donate

Yay squigglydoo is now my slave and packages prizes biggrin.gif

Such a great job for someone that could easily eat me.

--------------------
TB Productions TCG Stats
Wins= 5 Losses= 1

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
^
MONKEY
 Posted: Aug 8 2010, 11:09 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Donate

I didn't intend on it being that long...honest! I just sorta...let my fingers fly. When first drew the Squiggles, I had in mind that he was a Yoshi-esque reject...

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Thunder bro
 Posted: Aug 8 2010, 05:28 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Donate

QUOTE (MONKEY @ Aug 8 2010, 11:09 AM)
I didn't intend on it being that long...honest! I just sorta...let my fingers fly. When first drew the Squiggles, I had in mind that he was a Yoshi-esque reject...

I personally don't mind the length :3

I love how everyone is a videogame reject

--------------------
TB Productions TCG Stats
Wins= 5 Losses= 1

^
MONKEY
 Posted: Aug 8 2010, 10:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Donate

I like the inside jokes in there myself...I wasn't trying for comedy, actually...I was only trying to not have Squiggles say anything.

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | General Chat | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

All skins and images were made by RetroX or Thunder Bro and may not be used on any other website unless otherwise stated.